The benefits are many:
- A significant role in advancing your profession — relationship building with the DOI, State Legislators and more!
- An opportunity to enhance the value of LTAMS to the membership community.
- Access to up-to-date information about the challenges facing your profession.
- The chance to exchange ideas and perspectives with other volunteer leaders.
What we’re looking for in future Board Members:
- Preferred demonstrated leadership commitment and involvement with LTAMS through any of its committees and/or taskforce.
- LTAMS Leadership value and seek diverse leadership as defined by race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location, and professional level.
- Commitment to participate in four (4) board meetings a year to include the Annual Convention.
- Positive leadership attributes. Emotional intelligence. Ability to work collaboratively and engage in appropriate debate and discussion when needed. Visionary and strategic thinker.
We want to hear from you. If you are interested in serving, please contact any member of our board or complete your volunteer profile by clicking on the “Volunteer Now” button above (you must be logged in).