Welcome to the Land Title Association of Mississippi (“LTAMS”) website. Our members are professionals who play a vital role in real estate transactions throughout Mississippi every day.
We are an integral part of protecting homeownership and property interests. Whether buying, selling, or mortgaging real property, the members of the LTAMS are committed to ensuring that each and every transaction they facilitate is handled professionally and securely.
LTAMS works diligently to educate its members through a variety of seminars and materials to assist them in maintaining their awareness of the constantly changing environment within our industry.
Consumers can be assured that LTAMS members are the top professionals in our industry. This site is designed to make consumers aware of resources available to provide education on the real estate transaction process and answer consumer questions.
The Land Title Association of Mississippi is an alliance of land title professionals. We exist to:
- Promote sound and ethical business practices in the title industry.
- Champion the value of our member’s products and services.
- Ensure the integrity of the private and public system of land title evidencing.
- Ensure the preservation of an effective system of public land records.
- Advance the right to transfer interests in real property without undue governmental influence.
- Provide a forum that enhances our members’ professional growth, promotes the free exchange of ideas, and offers the opportunity to enjoy the camaraderie of peers.
The Land Title Association of Mississippi will achieve its mission:
- By becoming a leading voice of the real estate industry and an effective advocate in the legislative, political, and legal arena.
- By becoming the preferred provider of continuing education to the title industry.
- By educating the general public about the importance of member services