Are you interested in or do you know someone qualified
for this important leadership position?
- Be currently employed by an LTAMS Agent, Abstractor, or Underwriter member
- Have proven leadership skills as an active association volunteer or respected industry professional
- Possess the ability to see all sides of an issue and base decisions on the good of the industry as a whole
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to offer insightful comments on industry issues
- Be an ambassador for the association and the industry
- Commit to participate in a minimum of four in-person meetings per year and provide financial support to LTAMS programs
- The slate of nominees will be announced prior to the Annual Conference, and the new Board will be installed at the Annual Conference. Members may nominate themselves if they meet the nomination criteria.
NOTE: All nominations for the Board must be submitted no later than 90 days prior to the Annual Conference.