Website Island Winds Title Company, LLC
Looking for high energy, enthusiastic, professional to join our team.
This is a title closing position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: scheduling closings, clearing title, ordering payoffs, preparing CPL letters, preliminary invoices, preparing title policies, ordering title updates, and gathering all necessary information needed to ensure a smooth, accurate closing takes place. Also, build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel with Lenders and Realtors.
Experience is preferred with either a banking or real estate background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Strong math skills are a must
- Problem solver with solid analytical skills
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new computer programs efficiently
- Proven ability to monitor and uphold a high quality of service and products to both internal and external clients
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
You must sign in to apply for this position.