Unless specifically requested not to do so, the Land Title Association of Mississippi (“LTAMS”) may, in its sole discretion and at its sole expense, capture your presentation in audio and/or video format. To that end, we want to make certain that both you and LTAMS have the necessary rights and protections to continue to benefit from your presentation. This Speaker Questionnaire contains a copyright release covering the captured presentation (“Recording”) and use of all accompanying materials (“Materials”). LTAMS will hold the copyright to the Recording and would like to have the option to continue to use the Recording and Materials. In addition to creating an archive copy for educational purposes, possible uses of the Recording include, but are not limited to, inclusion in the LTAMS website, the creation of CDs or DVDs, and delivery to the public via distribution partners.
Please understand that there is nothing in this Speaker Questionnaire that requires you to give your ideas to LTAMS. If you plan to give the same talk somewhere else, there is certainly nothing in this release that would keep you from that engagement. And, unless there is an exception called out to you by your event host, LTAMS is happy to provide a copy of the Recording to you and will grant you a non-exclusive license to use the Recording in any way you’d like.
By submitting the Speaker Questionnaire, you agree to the following conditions of this release:
- I give permission to LTAMS to capture my presentation identified in the Speaker Questionnaire.
- I give LTAMS permission to use my name, likeness and biographic information to use, promote or exploit the Recording or any derivative work of the Recording.
- I acknowledge that LTAMS, in capturing my presentation, will become the copyright owner of the Recording. To the extent I have any rights in the Recording, I hereby assign all my rights, title and interests in and to the Recording to LTAMS .
- I understand that possible uses of the Recording by LTAMS include, but are not limited to, inclusion in LTAMS website as a webinar or other training course, the creation of CDs or DVDs, and delivery to the public via distribution partners.
- I understand that LTAMS grants me the nonexclusive right to exploit the Recording in any manner.
- I understand that I have the right to ask LTAMS to provide me a copy.
- I acknowledge that this Release is governed by Mississippi law and is a legally binding agreement.
- I verify that I have authority to enter into this agreement and that I will be bound by its terms.