|Course Type||Duration||Assessment||CLE Credit Available|
|On-Demand||1 Hour||Yes||1 Hour|
This presentation is based on and adapted from the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) “Countering the Mass Shooter Threat” A comprehensive Playbook for Every House of Worship, School, Business and Family in America.
This Presentation will cover the following topics:
- Threshold of Violence Theory
- Police Response Times
- Does Victim Response Make a Difference?
- Know the Signs
- Creating an Emergency Operations Plan
- Don’t be an easy victim: Run, Hide or Fight
- Triage and Treat the wounds
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!