|Course Type||Duration||Assessment||CLE Credit Available|
|On-Demand||1 Hour||Yes||1 Hour|
This course will discuss the basics of title insurance at a foundational level. There are five parts to this course:
- American history leading to the creation of title insurance
- The general characteristics of title insurance
- The cost of title insurance and how to calculate premiums
- The process of issuing a title insurance policy
- Examples of how title insurance applies to different situations
This course covers these topics at a high level and is intended to give the student and base of knowledge to build on.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!