Website Team Title, LLC
Team Title, LLC
Team Title, LLC is seeking an experienced Escrow Officer for our Diamondhead office. The ideal candidate is preferred to have at least one-year experience in the title, closing and settlement industry primarily handling residential closings transactions in a high-volume environment.
- Must be a detailed oriented person with excellent organization skills.
- Able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Needs to be able to work well with coworkers, clients and vendors and adapt to changes.
- Be solution oriented not problem focused.
- Provide excellent customer service and constant communication with parties.
- Must fully understand all aspects of a real estate closing, its practices, and procedures from beginning to end. i.e. but not limited to the following: opening a new order, contacting parties and gather info, order title, process and prepare title packages, clearing title and curative work, preparing settlement statements and closing docs for closing, funding, disbursing and balancing escrow, any post close duties.
- Should understand the importance of closing deadlines and instructions.
- Ability to professionally manage challenging customers, diffuse conflict situations and resolve closing issues quickly.
- Intermediate to advanced experience working within closing software systems preferably Qualia and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Salary is based upon experience.
You must sign in to apply for this position.