Website Eric L. Sappenfield PLLC
Real Estate Paralegal or assistant needed for small fast paced real estate attorney in Southaven, MS. Experience in residential real estate closings required. Word or Word Perfect required.Softpro preferred but experience with any closing program is essential. This is a front line position with contact with lenders, real estate agents, buyer and sellers. Paralegal certificate preferred or 2-3 years experience is required. Email resume only. No phone calls will be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Monday to Friday
Masks are required in office for appointments. We only accept scheduled appointments.
- paralegal or assistant in residential real estate closings: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Southaven, MS 38671 (Required)
- Paralegal certificate preferred (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
You must sign in to apply for this position.