Who may become an Associate Member?
Any individual or business entity engaged in providing services related to the land title industry, but not otherwise eligible for Agent, Underwriter, or Abstractor membership, shall be eligible for Associate membership in the Association. This includes, but is not limited to, realtors, lenders, casualty insurers.
Make LTAMS part of your business!
There’s so much for you to gain with your Associate membership!
- Reach the title industry’s key players and increase your company’s name recognition with your associate membership.
- Keep your company name and services in front of the people who most need to see you. Your listing in the LTAMS Membership Directory gives potential clients instant access to your company and positions you as a trusted and qualified professional.
- Take advantage of sponsorship and promotional opportunities at special member rates.
- Advertising at discounted rates in the LTAMS directory and on the LTAMS website.
- Attend LTAMS seminars and educational programs to stay current with the latest industry information and regulations and to network with industry members.
- Receive LTAMS’ newsletters containing in-depth information and analysis of industry trends, legislative activities, and regulatory issues.
- Stay on top of the latest industry developments with LTAMS’ Breaking News and Legislative Alerts.
- Expand your leadership skills and network with members by serving on one of LTAMS’ committees.