Who may become an Agent Member?
Agent Membership is available to any individual title insurance producer appointed by a title insurance company operating in the State of Mississippi, or any principal or attorney of a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or other business entity that primarily engages in and is legally qualified to engage in the land title business in the State of Mississippi as a title insurance agent, subscribes and adheres to the Code of Ethics of the Association as adopted, amended, or interpreted as herein provided, and agrees to be governed by the Bylaws of the Association.
Make LTAMS part of your business!
There’s so much for you to gain with your membership in LTAMS!
- Collectively we’re making a difference! Be a part of the partnership of professionals working together to bring title industry issues to the forefront at the state and national level – giving you a voice in your future.
- Protecting your interests both on the legislative and regulatory fronts. Looking after your business by lobbying legislators, attending and testifying at committee hearings, keeping you informed regarding bills affecting the industry, and monitoring changes at the Department of Insurance.
- Your listing in the LTAMS Membership Directory keeps your company name in front of those who most need to see you and identifies you as a trusted and qualified professional in the industry.
- Benefitting from LTAMS outstanding Continuing Education programs and discounted member registration fees.
- Receiving LTAMS’ newsletters containing in-depth information and analysis of industry, legislative and regulatory issues.
- Staying on top of the latest industry developments with LTAMS’ Breaking News and Legislative Alerts.
- Expanding your leadership skills. By serving on one of LTAMS’ many committees, you have the opportunity to work with other members on important issues facing the industry.