Website Young Wells Williams P.A.
When opportunity – or adversity – presents itself, where do you turn?
Young Wells Williams P.A. is an established, medium-sized and busy law firm located in The Township in Ridgeland, Mississippi. Our practice focuses on assisting businesses, business owners and professionals. We are seeking to hire a full-time transactional/business practice associate attorney immediately.
- Review, negotiate, and draft contracts, leases and other legal documents
- Counsel clients on corporate and other business law issues and legal risks
- Work on acquisitions and sales of businesses including due diligence investigations
- Assist with private placements of securities including preparing related regulatory filings and private placement memoranda
- Research relating to corporate, securities, tax, business disputes and other topics
- Work directly with and counsel clients
- Assist and support other lawyers within the firm
Minimum required qualifications:
- Law degree (JD) from an accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Mississippi
- Must have 2+ years of Transactional/Corporate/Business/Contracts Law experience
- Impeccable professional reputation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and decisionmaking ability
- Proficient computer and software skills (Microsoft Office Suite programs and online research services) required
Other desired qualifications:
- The ability and desire to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines, quickly shifting priorities and multiple key assignments
- Must be extremely organized
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Ability to be a creative problem-solver with a focus on flexibility to meet the individual client’s needs and situation
- Accounting, finance, banking and similar experience is a plus
We offer an attractive benefits package and a compensation program commensurate with your experience and qualifications. This associate attorney position will provide a strong opportunity to advance your legal skills and career. This is a full-time position.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and references.
You must sign in to apply for this position.