The Membership Committee promotes membership in the association and provides a formal communication link with all members.
The Membership Committee:
- Reviews membership listing of unpaid members at the beginning of the year to assist in encouraging members to keep their continued support and membership in LTAMS.
- Conducts membership campaigns and solicits applications from potential new members.
- Acts as a marketing group to promote the advantages of LTAMS membership.
- Provides an annual analysis of the membership classifications, make recommendations regarding the classification of members and methods to promote membership.
- Welcomes each new member to the association, provide any assistance or information they may need, suggest they get involved and join a committee, etc.